VIDEOS ABOUT BAIL BONDS IN CALIFORNIA
When you need a bail bond in California, you will want to be as informed as possible about your options, what to expect and what you are really getting yourself into.
We offer these informational videos to answer some of the most common questions people have about bail.
You can also call us anytime for additional information or to begin the bail process: 888-224-5266.
- Video: Do I Have to Use a Bondsman? Why many people choose to utilize a bail bonds company when they find that a family member or friend is in need of being bailed out of a California jail and other options.
- Video: Fast Release Process from California Jails Getting someone out of jail as quickly as possible using resources, experience and technology.
- Video: Payment Plans Options Bail Bonds Payment options and plans available to our clients who need to get bail for a defendant.
- Video: Arrested in an Orange County Jail Find out what happens when someone is arrested and placed in the Orange County California jail system.
- Video: Arrested in a Los Angeles County Jail What happens when someone is arrested and placed in the Los Angeles County jail system.
- Video: Help for California Bail Bonds Different from any other California bail bonds company. Beginning in Santa Ana in 1971, now we provide information and help people throughout California.
- Video: How Does California Set Bail Bond Amounts? Each county in California has a panel of judges which set an annual bail schedule.
- Video: Trusted California Bail Bonds Company We understand that finding a bail bonds company you can trust is important. Learn what makes a family owned company different from other bail bond companies.
- Video: Failure to Appear In Court - Skipping Bail Who is responsible when a defendant fails to appear in court.
- Video: How Much Do Bails Bonds Cost in California? The cost of a bail bond in the State of California is set by law. This video gives you the basics as well as tips to make sure you are working with a reputable bail bond company.
- Video: County Jail Booking & Arrest Process Explanation of the booking process for those who are arrested in California and what you can expect in the way of timing.
- Video: What is a Bail Bond? California Bail Bonds Information Licensed California bail agent explains exactly ‘what is a bail bond’ in terms of the State of California and its definition.
- Video: What is the Financial Responsibility of a Bail Bond Signer Explanation of financial responsibilities are for a cosigner of a bail bond in the State of California.
- Video: Family Owned Bail Company in California Family owned businesses such as Rynerson Bail Bonds, know how to help in a very trying and stressful time.
- Video: Experienced Bail Bonds Professionals Using technology and qualified agents to assist you with your needs makes it possible to get your bail bond finalized quickly.
- Video: Privacy Issues with California Bail Bonds Understand privacy issues when bail bonds are processed.
- Video: What is a No Collateral Signature Bail Bond Information regarding collateral versus signature bail bonds in California.
- Video: What Happens To Property Collateral with Bail Bonds Learn what happens when property is put up as collateral for a bail bond anywhere in California.
- Video: Who Do You Bail Out of California Jails? It's not just celebrities and hardened criminals. We know nice people get into unexpected situations.
- Video: Should I Leave a Loved One in a Jail? California jails can be very scary and dangerous places. Find out more.
- Video: Do You Bail Out Everyone Who Calls You? Find out what analysis and factors are taken into consideration when a bail bond company decides who to bail out of jail.
- Video: 24 Hour Bail Bond Services in California 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year helping to get your loved one or friend out of jail quickly... even Sundays and holidays.
Last updated: 08/13/2014