BAIL INFORMATION AND HELP FOR CHULA VISTA
Likely, you never thought you would need a bail bond. We understand families and individuals find themselves in unexpected situations. We’re here to help.
Call to speak to a bail agent locally 24 hours a day at 619-BAIL-NOW (224-5669).
It should be noted that the County of San Diego also has a jail in Chula Vista. If you don't find the information you need here, please visit our San Diego County Bail Bond information page. Women in San Diego County are generally taken to Las Colinas Women's Jail.
CHULA VISTA POLICE DEPARTMENT AND JAIL
The City of Chula Vista is the only city in San Diego County that operates as its own jail. The Chula Vista jail is a 46-bed facility that houses detainees until otherwise released or until their court arraignment. By housing arrestees at this facility, officers are kept on the street, instead of removing them from service to transport people to County Jail or Las Colinas Jail. Having immediate access to arrestees also facilitates the work of investigators. Bail bonds can be posted at the Chula Vista Jail using a California licensed bail agent.
As necessary, the Chula Vista jail may also house state and federal detainees pending transfer to other facilities within San Diego or other areas of the country. Staff at the Chula Vista jail include the Jail Commander, Jail Compliance Officer (Bail Bond specialist), Police Services Officers, Senior Office Specialist and miscellaneous support staff.
Chula Vista Police Department
315 Fourth Avenue
Chula Vista, CA 91910
(corner of F Street & 4th Avenue, across from the public library)
Phone (619) 691-5151
Fax (619) 691-5281
CHULA VISTA INMATE VISITS
Inmate visits take place at the Chula Vista Police Department.
- Visiting hours: Monday- Friday: 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. Last visit begins at 3:30 p.m. A prisoner cannot be visited the day he/she goes to court.
- Each prisoner may be permitted one visit a day.
- Bail Bonds and attorneys have greater access to inmates. Usually, they can visit 24 hours per day.
- Visits last 20 minutes.
- Visitors must have a valid photo ID.
- Each adult visitor is subject to a criminal background check.
- Visitors are not permitted to carry any purse, package, bag or clothing into the visitor’s holding area (this policy does not pertain to attorneys or bail bond agents).
- Visitors must be appropriately dressed.
- Physical contact between prisoners and visitors is strictly prohibited.
Chula Vista Bail Bonds Solutions for You
You likely have many questions and concerns and we're here to help you through the process. We offer:
You may also call locally at 619-224-5669.
Why Use Us?
Clients repeatedly compliment us on our professionalism, which they don't expect from a bail bondsman. This extra customer service focus helps the defendant and family endure an already challenging situation. All of our bondsmen are licensed, expertly trained and highly professional.
What Clients Say
Need more information or ready to start the bail process? Call us 24/7/365 locally at 619-224-5669
Or, toll-free nationwide 888-224-5266.
Last Updated: 10/25/2013