If someone you know has been arrested and charged with federal crime you will need to seek out the assistance of an expert federal bail bondsman to help get them out of jail.
Federal bail bonds are far more technical than criminal bonds and few bail bonds companies will write them.
When you begin calling around looking for a federal bondsman be sure to ask the person you’re speaking with if they have expert knowledge in this field.
Call 888-BAIL-BOND or 888-224-5266 now to speak with a San Diego federal bail bondsman.
METRO CORRECTIONAL CENTER
Defendants who have been arrested and charged with a federal crime in San Diego County will be taken to the Metropolitan Correctional Center in downtown San Diego. This jail houses both male and female inmates and is located adjacent to the Federal courthouse.
MCC San Diego
Metropolitan Correctional Center
808 Union Street
San Diego, CA 92103
24-Hour Federal Bail Bonds Assistance: 888-224-5266
Federal defendants will need to attend an arraignment hearing prior to having their bail set and the presiding magistrate can set federal bail at their discretion. A defendant can be denied bail, permitted bail, released on bail with mandatory restrictions such as drug or alcohol testing or they may be released on recognizance. If bail is granted you will need to work with an expert federal bail bonds company to get your loved one out of jail.
If you need 24-hour San Diego federal bail bonds assistance call our office now at 888-BAIL-BOND or 888-224-5266.
Those wishing to visit inmates detained at the MCC are permitted to do so between 4:45 p.m. and 9 p.m. on Monday, Thursday and Friday. Visiting hours on Saturday, Sunday and Federal holidays run between the hours of 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- Visitors will need to adhere to the following rules and regulations:
- Inmates are allowed one hour of visitation every other visiting day.
- Visitations at the MCC are based on a point system. Pre-trial and hold-over inmates receive eight points per month whereas designated inmates receive 12.
- A weekday visit costs one point. A weekend or holiday visit will cost two points.
- After an inmate has used their assigned points for the month, they will not be permitted additional visits until the next month begins.
- Inmates are allowed up to three visitors per visit. Children under the age of 2 years will not be counted as a visitor.
- Visitors and inmates are not permitted to use the restroom facilities during visitations.
- All inmates requesting visitors must fill out a Request for Visitors Form and all visitors must be pre-approved.
- Visitors for unsentenced, pre-trial, holdover and sentenced inmates awaiting designation are limited to immediate family members.
- All visitors ages 16 and above must present a valid ID.
- Children under the age of 18 may not visit unless accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Unauthorized items such as weapons, food, cigarettes/ tobacco and drugs are prohibited. Those violating this rule/law will be permanently removed from the visiting list and may be referred to the proper law enforcement agencies for prosecution.
- Sport jerseys, spandex, sweatpants and sweatshirts, hooded tops, tan or khaki colored shirts or pants, sweaters, skirts and dresses more than three-inches above the knee, and hats / head garments unless medical or worn for religious reasons are prohibited.
- Attorney visits are permitted between 7:30 a.m. and 9 p.m. seven days a week.
SAN DIEGO FEDERAL BONDSMAN
If someone you care for has been arrested and charged with a federal crime call our office at any time, day or night, for immediate federal bail bonds assistance. An expert federal bondsman is available to answer any questions you might have. Flexible payment plans are available for those who qualify and we accept all major credit cards including Discover, American Express, Visa and MasterCard.
Call us at 888-BAIL-BOND or at 888-224-5266 for fast, confidential and courteous service.
Last Updated: 11/26/2013