Greg Rynerson Bail Bonds is a family owned company that has been serving Santa Rita for nearly 50 years. We know that bailing someone out of jail can seem like a daunting task. It is best to contact a licensed and experienced bondsman to walk you through the process.
Greg Rynerson Bail Bonds has a professional team of licensed bondsmen on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week who can answer your questions and walk you through the process. A courteous bondsman will help you navigate the legal process.
Greg Rynerson Bail Bonds understands this difficult time as perhaps few others can and will treat you with respect while expediting the bail bond process.
To speak with a bondsman who understands both the jail system and bail bonds process in Santa Rita, call (510) 864-2245 or (888) 224-5266.
Santa Rita Jail is accredited by the American Correctional Association, and is the only correctional facility in all of California to hold this award. The Santa Rita Jail can hold up to 4,000 inmates in one of its eighteen modern housing units. This mega-jail is California’s third largest jail and ranks fifth largest jail in the nation.
The Santa Rita Jail has been recognized as one of the most technologically savvy jails in all the world. Laundry, food and supplies to all areas of the 113-acre campus are delivered by a robotic system, cutting down time and task work. The solar powered roof top converts enough electricity to provide power to approximately one-half of the facilities electrical needs during daylight hours.
The cost-effective delivery of services philosophy that Sheriff Ahern instituted with private sector partnerships has provided the jail with a cook-chill food service operation that produces 12,000 meals a day as well as on site medical and mental health services that save money and reduce the overall intake load at medical county facilities. Since 1947 the Santa Rita Jail Facility has served the community of Alameda by providing a secure, safe, and humane atmosphere for both inmates and staff alike.
BAIL, BOOKING AND RELEASE INFORMATION
Inmate information can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 925-551-6500. Callers will be able to find out custody status, charges, bail amounts, release dates, court dates, and other inmate information. The inmate’s name, correct date of birth or PFN (Person File Number) must be given to receive the information.
- Santa Rita Jail can receive bail postings 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the lobby
- It is highly recommended that you wait until after you receive a telephone call from the inmate saying that they have been released before coming to pick them up from the jail. Inmate release can take several hours but inmates will be released as quickly as procedures allow.
- An inmate may be granted release during a court session. All inmates who are given release still have to return to the jail to fill out paper work. Personal property will be returned and the inmate will be released from Santa Rita Jail.
- If an inmate who is being released does not have the appropriate clothing available to them, will be provided clothing for their welfare.
- If an inmate does not have any money left on their books at the time of their release, they will be given a free buss pass or a free BART ticket. Inmates will also be provided with directions to the bus and BART stations as well schedules and routes.
For information on bail amounts, charges, and other inmate related information click here. To find an inmate type in either the person’s first and last name or Person File Number (PFN) and the system will search through its electronic database to bring up the information. Greg Rynerson Bail Bonds is here to answer your questions and to help you understand the charges and the bail process.
Santa Rita Jail
5325 Broder Blvd.
Dublin, CA 94568
Detention Facility: (925) 551-6500
Santa Rita Bail Information: (888) 224-5266
To speak to a bondsman now about Santa Rita Jail bail bonds, call (510) 864-2245 or (888) 224-5266.
Last Updated: 11/09/2013